Walgreenslistens Pharmacy Customer Satisfaction Surveys is all about winning a $3000 cash prize every week.…
wecare.riteaid.com Survey – Win Free $1000 Gift Cards
If you have done shopping from Rite Aid, then there is a chance for you to win $1000 or 1 out of 10 $100 gift cards. Want to know how? Individuals can participate in the survey by Rite Aid named “Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey at wecare.riteaid.com”. In this survey, you will be asked some questions which will be mostly based on your experience at their stores. With the completion of this survey, you will get a chance to win rite aid rewards. By this Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey will be able to know the condition of all their stores and can take action to improve them.
|Survey Name||Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Rewards||Grand Prize Worth $1000|
|Age Required||18 Years or Above|
|Languages||English / Spanish|
|Entry Limit||Only one Entry per reciept|
Rite Aid is the largest drugstore on the East Coast and the third-largest in America, with more than 2000 stores across the USA. Rite Aid Customer satisfaction survey by the company is an excellent platform for consumers to hear their personal opinions. Questions about how well they felt about this firm’s services and products are commonly seen in this Survey. Besides, Rite Aid constantly wants to improve itself and give excellent services and goods to consumers without dissatisfying them.
Rite Aid Customer Experience Survey Importance
By spending just a few minutes of your valuable time completing this Rite Aid feedback, you will get a chance to enter the lucky draw. Those who win lucky draws can enjoy $1000 or, out of 10, one $100 gift card. But one thing you need to remember is that Rite Aid has all rights to change or cancel rewards any time they want.
With the help of this Rite Aid experience survey at wecare.riteaid.com company will also benefit if we fill this survey form. They will get all the information about their products, staff, services and all with the help of customers’ feedback. In addition, they will be able to improve or maintain their services by keeping in mind the customer’s feedback.
Rite Aid Rewards
Customers will get rewards for their participation in this survey. Fill this survey as answers provided by customers will help Rite Aid to improve more in areas of its services or staff or whatever it might be lacking. Consumers’ feedback will directly reach this company’s members. Those who give their feedback will automatically earn their registration for sweepstakes. Contesting in random drawings that take place monthly will give rise to winners for each month. In rewards, there is a grand prize of $1000 cash and will be given to winners’ via cheque.
In addition, 10 first prizes are also available, and each first prize winner will get $100 cash. By filling this survey, people will get an entry in this lucky draw. Winners will be notified through telephone or via mail. Prize winners have to fulfill the required legal procedure and submit documents within the given time interval. The limit of this survey is only one prize per household per entry period. Winners cannot sell their rewards and also cannot transfer their rewards.
Wecare.Riteaid.com Complete Rules
- Entrants of this Rite aid pharmacy survey have to make purchases and obtain a receipt in order to give feedback. Receipts will expire within 14 days of receiving them.
- Rite Aid customer survey is available for participation to only the legal residents of America.
- Rewards of sweepstakes are not to be cashed, converted, nor transferred.
- All those who want to give feedback should not be associated with this firm in any way like employees.
- Per household there will be only one reward.
- All taxes attached with rewards are to be borne solely by a winner.
Rite Aid Experience Eligibility
- Those who are 18 years above only are eligible enough to take part in this Rite Aid store survey and enter sweepstakes.
- Only legal residents of the United States have to give their feedback on it.
- Only one entry per receipt is allowed for online participation. Although for sweepstakes, there is no such restriction.
- All individuals should have basic knowledge in either English or Spanish.
Requirements to Take Rite Aid Feedback
- For online survey at wecare.riteaid.com you must need a mobile or laptop or tablet is necessary.
- An active internet connection should be present.
- Purchase receipt of Rite Aid is a must and should.
Rite Aid Survey Questions
wecare.riteaid.com survey has an online questionnaire that is easy to respond to by any individual. All those who want to get an idea of how this rite aid survey questions will look like can look at these:
- Rate your contentment levels regarding these on a scale of 1-5. ( For example, 1-Extremely satisfied, 5-Extremely Dissatisfied)
- Friendliness of our staff
- Our staff members’ demeanor
- Cleanliness and stock availability
- Knowledge of our staff members
- Availability of non-advertised products
- Check out duration
- Our outlet’s sanitation
- What are the chances that you will visit us again?
- How likely were you to recommend us to your acquaintances? (On a scale of 1-10)
- How frequently do you shop at us?
How To Participate In The Rite Aid Store Survey?
1. Log on to Rite Aid customer satisfaction survey official site www.wecare.riteaid.com to take part in this feedback
2. Now you need to enter a Wecare Riteaid com survey unique code number. And that code number is found on a purchase receipt of this brand.
3. Once finished entering a code number, click on the Green box that is on that page’s right side corner.
4. Generally, all those rite aid survey questions are part of acquiring a customer’s knowledge related to this brand. All a client has to do is just answer simple questions by giving them ratings on a scale. It is imperative to provide ratings based on levels of contentment. Make sure to provide unique rite aid survey answers
5. This online questionnaire at wecare.riteaid.com usually has Yes/No topics or subjects that ask for ratings. Moreover, one can change their answer from the previous page by clicking on “Back”.
6. In this way, individuals will have to answer all WeCare Riteaid com survey questions, and at last, they have to enter their contact details like their full name, address, etc.
7. Later, by clicking on “Submit,” candidates have completed providing their feedback and entered rite aid sweepstakes.
Rite Aid Sweepstakes
Entering Rite Aid’s random drawings is effortlessly possible via offline mode. This method is specifically for people who want to enter sweepstakes without any purchase nor an invoice. Here, interested individuals will have to post their personal data to these drawings’ official mailing address.
- Firstly, one ought to provide their full name, age, gender, email id, phone number, and address on a card. It is mandatory that all these details are to be handwritten by an entrant himself.
- Later, they have to mail that postcard with first-class mail to: Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616. You have to always mail on a separate postcard.
Note: All entries are to be postmarked before a respective month’s last date and 11:59:00 pm.
Individuals are expected to give their valid and working contact numbers.
Those who won rewards have to prove and verify their eligibility.
About Rite Aid
Rite Aid is an American drugstore chain that is the largest drugstore chain on the East Coast and the third-largest in America. On September 12, 1962, in Scranton, Pennsylvania, the United States Alex Grass founded it. “Thrift D Discount Center” was its first name. Later, in 1968, this store changed that name into “Rite Aid”. Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, near Harrisburg, are its headquarters located.
Among Fortune 500’s largest U.S. Corporations, Rite Aid is one of them. It has around 2464 locations across the United States. Rite aid has Heyward Donigan as its CEO and President, Jim Peters as COO, and Matt Schroeder as its CFO. It has over 50,000 employees working in different stores.
Rite Aid Hours
The Rite Aid drugstore chain works 24*7 on all days serving individuals from time to time. Although, some of its outlets work between 8:00 am and 10:00 pm from Monday to Saturday. Those who want Home deliveries can efficiently avail such services upon their requests. This company has announced senior hours for people aged more than 65. In addition, those who have a weak immune system too can shop in those senior hours. Senior hours will be from 9:00 am to 10:00 am on each day. This drugstore has requested ordinary people not to visit its stores during those senior hours.
Rite Aid Customer Service Details
There is no obstacle in contacting Rite Aid. All buyers who want to get their queries answered or express their issues, along with appreciation, can gladly do so via these as given below. The rite aid hours of support ranges from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET from Monday to Friday and on Saturday from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm ET.
|Rite Aid Phone Number||1-800-RITE AID or (1-800-748-3243)|
|For Speech or hearing disabilities people||Dial 711|
|Rite Aid’s Headquarters||Corporate headquarters address: 30 Hunter Lane, Camp Hill, PA 17011|
Rite Aid Near Me
Wondering to know, Rite Aid near me?! Well, simply click on the https://www.riteaid.com/locations/search.html link and enter your location later, hit on “Search.” Those who do not know their location exactly can utilize “Use my location” and access their nearest Rite Aid. Apart from a store locator, one can even use Google Maps to locate this brand’s nearest outlet.
Who won 1000 dollars from Rite Aid survey?
John E from Drexel hill, PA, is the winner of a $1000 worth gift card in Rite Aid’s recent sweepstakes.
Why does the Rite Aid store survey site not work?
Rite Aid store survey site may not work due to internet connection issues. Sometimes, if this survey’s period ends, then it may not work.
What time does Rite Aid close?
Although some Rite Aid locations close at 10:00 pm on all days, some of its locations work 24*7.
What time does Rite Aid open?
It is common to see Rite Aid stores opening at 8:00 am. But we must say that some of its stores are open 24*7.
Where’s the nearest Rite Aid?
https://www.riteaid.com/locations/search.html will help individuals to find their nearest Rite Aid.
Who owns Rite Aid?
Walgreens Boots Alliance owns major outlets of Rite Aid.
What gift cards does Rite Aid sell?
Gift cards of almost 70 third-party brands, including Olivia Garden restaurant, Old Navy clothing store, Nike, Gap, iTunes, Xbox, Boss Revolution and many more, are sold by Rite Aid.
How many Rite Aid stores are there?
Rite Aid has over 2464 stores scattered in America.
Rite Aid- the largest American drugstore chain, has announced a survey known as Rite Aid Customer Satisfaction Survey, which is basic to attempt. Patrons are free to express their thoughts, views, suggestions, grievances too in no time via this survey. In such a way, they can let their likes and dislikes be known to this firm. Additionally, participants of wecare.riteaid.com chance to win $1000 by entering its lucky draw. Improved customer services and rewards with single feedback is like hitting two birds with one stone.
This Post Has 7 Comments
Tried to enter the survey, but it wouldn’t work.
When I walk into the rite aide in my neighborhood the sales clerks are very polite and helpful. I like the fact that I can have my prescriptions delivered to me when needed and I am also are impressed with the the new line of dollar deals.
I like the fact that there is a rite aide near me
tried to comment . didnt work. typical of this 3rd largest chain on east coast. am looking for another pharamcy
We like your pharmacist Lein Nguyen who takes care of us with our required shots and prescription needs. She also keeps track of our prescriptions during the year so we have a record of what we used.
Rite Aide is store that a visit weekly because all i need is always at the store at a low price.
Attention is the best.