If you wish to have some discounts on pizza and sandwiches or get huge discounts…
Savers thrift superstore is a non-profit organization that sells second-hand items like jewelry, clothes, and furniture. Saverslistens.com is the customer satisfaction survey page through which they understand the needs of the customers and improve them for better sales and customer satisfaction. It is a simple survey that can be undertaken after purchase or donation from savers stores.
After your purchase or donate, you can log on to their website www.savers listens.com and participate in the survey and get $2 off on the purchase of any $5 worth product within seven days. In this way, both Savers and customers are benefited. A small contribution makes a lot of difference in everyone’s life. By donating the things that you no longer use, you can improve other’s lives.
Savers Listens Survey
Saverslistens survey is an excellent opportunity to earn some extra discount in a thrift store. Though they sell second-hand items like jewelry, clothes, and furniture, they create magic in many lives. This is more than a charity shop where you get excellent clothing at unbelievable prices.
You can enter the survey after making a donation or purchase. With either one of the receipts, you can enter the survey and answer the simple questions related to customer care, staff support, product quality and cleanliness of the products.
You can complete the Saverslistens.com survey in less than 5 minutes and at the end of the survey, you will get a validation code. You need to copy this code and show it to the sales staff during your next visit within seven days for a $2 off on your $5 purchase. Savers thrift store is located in the major cities of America, Canada, and Australia. These stores generate revenue more than $1 billion per year and are extending at a rate of 5% per year.
Savers Survey and its Importance
Savers customer satisfaction survey is a great platform for both the company and its customers. This Savers online survey acts like an eagle’s eye to watch the operations of their 315 stores across the country. Being a non-profit organization, they donate 33% of their earnings to society and act as a savior for many people.
So to continue their excellent service, they must know more about every store and its operations and customer satisfaction level. This Saverslistens.com survey acts as the road to reach customers easily. By recycling the products, they keep most of the products from the waste stream.
Customers are provided with tax-deductible donation receipts and also a chance to participate in the customer survey to receive $2 off in their $5 purchase. Customers can donate the items that they no longer use and get a tax deduction for the items. Similarly, by providing honest feedback to the company, they help the company to improve their shopping experience.
Every year Savers contribute more than $1 billion towards the society. By purchasing and reselling the donated items, people contribute some money to the sustained environment. This is indeed a great opportunity for customers to clear their unwanted and rarely used items from their homes and improve their lifestyle. Similarly, the survey provides little savings to their regular shopping and makes the customers feel happy for their contribution to society.
Savers survey rewards are not big, but you can gain benefits for every dollar spent there. You can participate in the survey every month, either through purchase or by donating. Irrespective of the amount you spent at Savers, you only need a purchase receipt for participation. Similarly, it doesn’t mean that you will get only used clothes, there are opportunities that you may get unboxed clothes for excellent prices and $2 may help you get your desired clothes.
Moreover, you contribute to your next better shopping experience. Customers receive a tax deduction for the clothes and furniture donated to the non-profit organization through this store. No wonder shopping at Savers rewards you both good prices and excellent tax deductions. It only takes a few minutes to participate in the survey and they value your time spent for participating and reward you $2. You can use this coupon for your next purchase within seven days for a purchase of $5. So you get a good deal of 40% reduction in your bill.
Eligibility for Savers Customer Survey
If you want to participate in the SaversListens com survey, they make sure to check the eligibility criteria. Congratulations! You can win $2.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you live in America, then you can participate in the Saverslistens.com survey.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish is vital as the questions are available in only two languages.
- A recent purchase receipt or donation card. Both purchases and donations should not be older than seven days.
- Employees and their family members are not allowed to participate.
Rules and Conditions to Give Savers Feedback
Like any other survey, savers also have a set of rules and requirements for participating in the Saverslistens.com survey. Being a non-profit organization, their prizes are limited and rules are more. Here are the important terms and conditions of Savers.
- You can participate only once in the survey during the month.
- Only one family member per household is allowed to participate.
- You can only use one coupon per purchase.
- You must show the coupon to the cashier before purchasing to know the details.
- Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash or credits.
- If the items brought through the coupon is returned, then the coupon cannot be applied.
- Coupons are not valid for new items with a red tag.
- Savers can cancel coupons at any period.
- You must participate in the survey within seven days of the visit.
- Savers coupons are not valid during grand openings and on sale days.
- No two coupons or two offers can be mixed.
Requirements to Take Part in Savers Customer Satisfaction Survey
In this digital world, participating in the Savers customer survey is easy. You need only a few things to participate in the survey.
- Stable internet connection.
- Smartphone or Laptop or Tablet.
- A valid purchase receipt not older than seven days from any one of the 315 stores.
- You can also use a donation card for entering the survey, which is not older than seven days.
- Knowledge of English or Spanish. The survey is available in English and Spanish languages only. So it is mandatory.
What will They Ask in the Savers Guest Satisfaction Survey?
Savers survey questions are designed to understand the mind of the customers thoroughly and at the same time to improve the services of their stores. Saverslistens.com Survey questions are based on
- Quality of the products
- Customer support and staff support
- Cleanliness of the stores
- Availability of the products
- Attitude and behaviour of the staff.
It will take roughly 15 minutes to complete the questionnaire. These questions will help the company to have a live picture of the store in a particular locality.
How to Participate in Savers Online Survey @ www.saverslistens.com?
If you possess all the criteria that are mentioned above and understood the rules for participating in the Saverslistens.com survey, then follow these simple steps.
- Log on to the official website: In the browser, type https://saverslistens.com/ and press enter. You will be directed to the saver’s customer survey page.
- Select the language: The default language of is English and if you want to answer in Spanish, then click Espanol present at the bottom of the page.
- Select Purchase/ Donation receipt: On the main page, you will be asked to select which type of invitation was received. If you have a purchase or exchange receipt, then click the receipt. If you have a donor invitation card, click on the right side image.
- Enter the 19 – digit code: If you have a purchase receipt, then you will have a 19 digit customer code printed in the middle of the receipt. Now, enter the code and click start.
- Enter the details from Donor invitation card: While giving the Savers feedback through the donor invitation card, they will ask a few details like 4- digit customer code, date of visit and hour of visit. After completing these details, press start.
- Answer the questions: When you press the start button. There are many survey questions for which you need to answer honestly.
- Don’t forget the Comment box: After completing the survey, you can find an empty comment box to provide any additional information.
- Get the survey code: At the end of the saverslistens.com survey, you will be provided with a survey code. Write the survey code on the purchase receipt.
- Redeem $2 for $5 purchase: The survey code and receipt should be used within seven days from the date of the survey for redeeming $2 for a purchase of $5.
Savers, a privately owned thrift store chain offers excellent second-hand clothing, jewelry and furniture. Headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, they are the most significant second–hand shopping store in the United States with over 315 stores and 22000 employees.
They collect the reusable items from the non-profit organization stores located in every area and pay for the clothes and other items and display and sell those to the customers. They help non-profit organizations that collect the used items to run the shop continuously by regulating the cash flow. Some items recycled and upscaled according to the requirements and sold at a reasonable price for the customers. They also receive direct donations from individuals.
They collect the used clothing, household items, toys and electronic items from the Value Village. Value Village has made contracts with many non- profit organizations to receive the used clothing and other reusable- household items. Through these organizations, they merchandise for their stores. Sources have reported that they make a profit of $3.95 and out of this, $1 is provided for the non-profit organizations.
Savers thrift supermarkets are present throughout the country in all major cities. The standard operating hours of Savers are 9 AM – 9 PM. Opening and closing hours may vary by an hour or thirty minutes based on the location and climatic conditions. They are open throughout the week and you can either make a purchase or donate your items during the operating hours.
Savers Contact Details
There are customer service desks at every store and you can contact them directly for all your queries. If you still find some difficulty, then you can contact them through the following email id HRServiceCenter@savers.com with your full name, SSN or SIN no, contact information and the details of what is not correct on the receipt.
|Savers Customer Service|
|Contact Us Page||https://www.savers.com/help/contact|
|Headquarters||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
Savers Near Me
Savers is the best thrift store that offers quality clothing, accessories and household pre-used items for an excellent price. It is effortless to locate your stores.
Visit the website: https://stores.savers.com/ using your smartphone or through your Laptop. If you have already set location in your smart gadget, then it will automatically show you the nearest stores. If not, then enter the city name or postal code to find one near you. You can also use options like a wider radius or state province name to find one.
How does Savers reward work?
Savers reward is provided for every dollar spent in the stores. One point earned for one dollar and 100 points; you get one reward. You can use this reward for future purchases up to $100. On purchases, you get 20% off. Rewards are valid for 90 days.
What time does Savers open?
Most of the Savers store is open from 9 AM onwards. But in some locations, due to climate and weather conditions, they open by 9:30 or 10 AM.
What time do Savers close?
The closing time of Savers varies from 7 PM to 9 PM, depending on the location. If you plan to visit one, try to be inside the shop by 5 PM.
How to donate to Savers?
Visit the nearest Value village store or the nearest thrift store between 9 AM – 9 PM and donate or sell your used items and get immediate credits for your contribution.
Where is the nearest Saver?
You can locate the nearest Savers thrift store using https://stores.savers.com/ web link. If you have a smartphone with the location turned on, it will automatically show you the nearest stores. If you could not find this method, you can type the city name or postal code or increase the radius of your location and find the store.
Who owns Savers?
Crescent Capital Group and Ares Management currently own savers thrift supermarket. The transfer of the ownership from TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners to them occurred in March 2019.
What are the discount days at Savers?
By joining the Supersavers Club, you will get 50% off on selected club members-only days. On Tuesdays, senior citizens will receive 30% discounts for their purchase. Grand opening days and Annual days will have huge discounts. Almost every day, you can find some products with huge discounts displayed on the storefront. You can get their newsletters if you are a member or have provided a valid email address to them.
When are Savers senior discount day?
Every Tuesday celebrated as the Savers senior discount day, where you get a discount of 30% for your purchase.
Does Superdrug own Savers?
Super Drug does not own savers thrift supermarkets. Savers health and beauty retailer, a UK based company, owned by AS Watson and its sister concern is Super Drug.
Saverslistens.com is the customer satisfaction survey by Savers thrift supermarket. Savers thrift store sells pre-used clothing, furniture, and jewelry at great discount prices. Savers guest satisfaction survey acts as the pathway to the company to understand the needs of the customers and live scenario of the 315 thrift stores present across the country.
They provide $2 off for every purchase of $5 for participating in the survey. Savers consider all their customers as one big family and offer a good discount for the products. This survey is useful for both the customers and the company. Savers listens donation survey has helped the company to grow at a rate of 5% every year.