Weis Markets, as one of the largest retailing firms in the United States, places a…
Surveys are the backbone of any company, providing the list of the respective pros and cons with a company’s products. This process of getting proper feedback is essential as it helps the company grow as expected, and if this thing is cut off, then the perfection which is required to be achieved will not be happening as such. This store is a very renowned company and knows this for a fact; hence they have provided a well put customer feedback system: BurlingtonFeedback.com to help customers build a better company for them overall.
Burlington coat factory, also known as Burlington is one of the leading retailers in the retail industry in the United States. It owns over 650 stores in 45 states and Puerto Rico with more than 40000 employees working in them. To jump to the top of the list, Burlington needs to satisfy its customers and for that, they need to ask customers about their services, that is why they started the Burlingtonfeedback survey.
Why Burlington started this survey?
Burlington started the Burlington feedback survey because once you’ve visited the company, the company wants to know about your experience, thereby taking your feedback. Do they want to know whether the quality of the product was nice? How helpful were the employees? Whether you are coming back with someone or not?
All of this survey at BurlingtonFeedback.com is done to improve the service offered by Burlington, to take suggestions from ordinary customers and implement them to improve their services so that the flow of customers increases. Rewards given every month after the feedback is to encourage customers to provide feedback and to attract more customers towards Burlington.
Burlington Rewards After Taking Survey
If you have taken a Burlingtonfeedback only then you are eligible to win a reward. The reward for taking the Burlington customer survey is decided for a lucky draw contest. Burlington rewards are awarded per month to one lucky customer who has taken the feedback. The reward for taking the Burlington survey is a $1000 gift card that can only be redeemed when you purchase at Burlington, Baby Depot, MJM and Cohoes.
It is not redeemable for the purchase of gift cards or as an adjustment to prior purchases. Gift cards received cannot be for cash or used as payment on to a Burlington Coat Factory credit card account or any other credit card account. The limit for prizes is one gift card per household. Burlington gives away these gift cards every month for 12 months in a year. You can guess the probability of winning the contest by calculating the number of participants per month. Higher the number of participants lower is the probability of winning.
Eligibility Criteria to Participate @ www burlingtonfeedback com Survey
Not everyone can take the Burlington feedback survey; Burlington has set up some eligibility criteria to decide who can perform BurlingtonFeedback.com survey. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- You’ll need a valid email address to complete Burlington’s feedback survey and to get notifications about it.
- You have to be of minimum 18 years old to perform Burlington’s feedback survey.
- Furthermore, you have to be a US, Puerto Rico, or Canadian resident (excluding Quebec) to perform this survey.
Burlington Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules and Regulations
To take Burlington’s feedback survey, you need to follow some rules and regulations. These rules are as follows:
- You don’t need to buy anything to complete this survey. All you need is the receipt from your previous purchase.
- Transferring your prize or substituting it is strictly prohibited.
- You cannot be a Burlington’s employee if you want to perform this survey. Burlington’s employees are not allowed to take BurlingtonFeedback.com survey.
- A person can take this survey only once a month, and only once on one email or mail address.
- The contents is voids where prohibited by law
- Burlington announces winners of this survey once every month.
What is needed to take part in Burlington Guest Survey? – Requirements
There are some things required to take a www burlingtonfeedback com survey. These things are listed below:
- First of all, you’ll need a receipt from a recent purchase from Burlington with a survey invitation code on it. The receipt you use should not be more than seven days old.
- Since you will be asked questions in English or Spanish and you have to give answers in the same language, you should have the ability to read and write English or Spanish.
- At last, you will need a working device like a computer, smartphone, etcetera with a good internet connection.
What are the questions asked in the Burlington Guest Satisfaction Survey?
The questions they ask in the Burlington customer satisfaction survey at BurlingtonFeedback.com are related to your experience with Burlington. The questions asked are as follows:
- You will rate the overall satisfaction with Burlington on a 5 point scale.
- You will rate a few aspects of this Burlington store and the quality of service.
- Did you face any problem during this visit to Burlington?
- You will select all the departments that you visited at this Burlington store.
- How likely are you to revisit Burlington and recommend the brand to someone else?
- Did the staff of Burlington inform you about the store’s credit card?
- Did the staff of Burlington facilitate your check-out process?
- You will confirm whether you want to enter the Burlington Sweepstakes. You can win a $1,000 Burlington Gift Card every month via lucky draw.
How to take part in the Burlington Survey?
Burlington Online Survey
If you want to take the Burlington online survey, you just need to follow the steps listed below:
- Open your web browser and go to the official webpage of Burlington guest satisfaction survey or just open the link https://www.burlingtonfeedback.com/.
- As the page opens, you will need to select the language in which you want to take the test. Burlington feedback can be made in 2 languages, either English or Spanish.
- Now you’ll need to enter the 18 or 19 digit survey code located on your receipt from your last purchase from Burlington.
- Now, if you’re ready, just click on the start button to start your Burlington survey.
- After clicking on the start button, you will be asked some questions about your experience in the Burlington store that you have to answer and then, at last, you will have to rate your overall experience.
- To answer these questions, you have to simply recall your last experience in the Burlington coat Factory store and answer the questions which takes hardly 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
- After writing the answers to the question, they will ask your contact information to get entry into Burlington Survey Sweepstakes.
- After you have filled the contact information just crosscheck the information you have entered for faults and when everything looks good, only submit your Burlington Survey Sweepstakes.
- Now you will have to wait until the winners announcement and see if you won the Burlington survey coupon or not.
Email entry process
You can also enter the Burlington feedback survey via email. To do so, follow the following steps:
- Open your mail ID and compose a Mail containing your Full Name, Age, Contact Number and Mailing Address.
- Now add “Burlington store Sweepstakes Entry” as the subject of the mail you just composed.
- After that you just need to do one thing, that is mail it to the Email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now, all that you have to do is wait for the names of the burlingtonfeedback winners to be announced.
For further information about how to enter Burlington sweepstakes, visit https://www.burlington.com/swprule.
About Burlington Company
Burlington, founded in 1972 by Monroe Milstein, is an American national off-price department store retailer and was formerly known as Burlington coat factory. Burlington headquartered in Burlington Township, New Jersey and owns 631 stores in 45 states and Puerto Rico. It has a net income of over $ 384.85 million and revenue over $ 6.11 billion as calculated in 2017 and has more than 40000 workers at your service.
This Burlington majorly sells products like Clothes, baby clothes, furniture, home decor items, pet supply, and gifts of high quality and durability.
Burlington is a well-managed company, just like that its customer service turns out to be pretty brilliant too. The working hours in Burlington are from 10 a.m. to 9 o’clock in the night on regular weekdays, from Monday through Saturday. While the working hours during the weekends are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. These time slots particularly suited for customers to reach out to the company as per their wish and convenience.
Burlington Contact Details
Burlington has provided many ways for customers to reach them without facing any difficulty. Some of them listed below:
|Burlington Contact Info|
|Customer care number||(855) 355-2875|
|Mail address||Corporate office address of Burlington is:
Burlington Stores, Inc.
2006 Route 130 North
Burlington, New Jersey 08016
Burlington Near Me
If you want to visit a Burlington store near you and don’t know its location, you have nothing to worry about. All you need to do is to visit Burlington’s website www.burlington.com and find the store locator. To do so just open Burlington’s official website and look at the top right corner. There you’ll see an option named store adjacent to the cart option or just scroll down until you come across to find a store option. Now enter the pin code of the area you want to find the store in. Now enter the radius inside which you want to find the store and click on find stores options. Or if you’re going to find a Burlington store near your current location you just need to click on the option that says Use my Current Location and click on find stores.
Can I get coupons for participating in Burlington survey?
Yes, you can get coupons for participating in Burlington feedback. All you have to do is to give your feedback on https://www.burlingtonfeedback.com/. They will announce winners of the Burlington survey every month.
What time does Burlington close?
Burlington’s closing timings are as follows: From Monday to Friday – 9:00 P.M and on Sundays – 7:00 P.M.
What time does Burlington open?
Burlington’s opening timings are as follows: From Monday to Sunday – 10:00 A.M.
Where is the nearest Burlington?
To find the nearest Burlington store near you, just follow the following steps:
To find the nearest Burlington store near you, just follow the following steps:
1. Open Burlington’s official website, https://www.burlington.com/.
2. Find the option named “stores” on the right top corner (adjacent to the option showing cart), and tap on it.
3. After that, it will direct you to Find the store page. In that page, it will ask to fill the radius circle in which you want to find the store.
4. Enter the pin code of the area you want to find the Burlington store.
Tap on find stores option and it will automatically show you the location of the stores near you.
How many times a week can you do a survey for Burlington?
You can take Burlington’s feedback survey at BurlingtonFeedback.com once a month, One entry per person, per mailing or email address.
Where do I enter a coupon code at Burlington?
You have to redeem your Burlington coupon code while checking out the product you want to buy. But first, you need to check whether the coupon code is valid for the product you want to buy or not.
How can I get a coupon for Burlington?
You can get a coupon for Burlington by taking the Burlington’s feedback survey. All you need to do is go to the Burlingtonfeedback survey site, fill the information they ask and then answer the questions they ask you.
Burlington survey is one of the best-built customer feedback platforms of all, with the consideration of the service given and the service received by the consumer. It is one of the greatest takes on actually caring about the customer community that needs to be built.